Francisco José Villaescusa is a spanish composer who has published several works of instrumental music, including styles such as symphonic, new age, minimalist music, Celtic music; He has also worked in the composition of Soundtracks and composing music for orchestra, piano, wind bands and concert bands.
He has obtained the following awards:
– In June 2016, he obtained a silver medal at the Global Music Awards for best composer, “Composition / Composer” for the theme “Encaje de Recuerdos” included in the soundtrack of “El Barrio”
– In August 2016 eceives the award best instrumental piece “Best Song Instrumental / Piano” in the Akademia Music Awards also for its composition “Encaje de Recuerdos”.
– In February 2018, he obtained a silver medal at the Global Music Awards for best composer, “Composition / Composer” for the theme “Rainy Days”.
– In March 2018, he got the 2nd prize in the category “Young Orchestra” in the V International Composition Contest “Música Jove” for his composition “Andrómeda”.
– In July 2018, he won the International Contest Award “De la Creatividad al Piano” for the Rainy Days theme.
– In April 2019, he got the Rosa d’Or in the category “composition for band” in the “Premis Castellitx 2019” for his composition “La Muntanya Màgica”.